Categorised in: News
New international health insurance plans offers greater flexibility for Diplomatic community living accross the World
In partnership with Allianz Care, Embacity has today launched a new range of health insurance plans for diplomatic community.
This comprehensive solution provides innovative health insurance for embassies, consulates and attaché offices employees, located anywhere in the World.
Supreme and Select plans provide peace of mind to employees and their family (spouses and children) with cover for day-to-day medical expenses as well as emergency treatment, should the unexpected happen.
Both plans comes with a number of value-added services, including:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A flexible design that allows you to choose what benefits are right for you
- Access to our network of Hospitals, Doctors and Health pratitioners in the world
- Direct settlement is available for in-patient treatment at agreed hospitals, so the hospital bills Allianz Care for the treatment directly
- Fully completed medical claims are processed within 48 hours
- 24/7 multilingual Helpline
- MyHealth app makes submitting claims fast and easy – no forms are required!
For more details or to get your quotation, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Embacity is an independant broker, specialised in international healthcare plan, life cover and benefits program, for Diplomatic community in the World. We design our solutions in partnership with major insurers and services providers such as Allianz Care, Chubb, International SOS.
About Allianz Care
The Allianz Care product range includes international health, life and disability insurance, associated health services, reinsurance and administration services. As international health experts, our focus is on protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients, through the delivery of straightforward, innovative services and plans that ensure each client feels understood, confident and valued.